- 【The world’s largest live competition】If you win, you will be able to perform at the German outdoor festival (Taubertal).(*Emergenza will cover travel expenses to Germany, accommodation expenses, festival performance fees, etc.)
- 【Tournament format】
Preliminary➡Semi Final➡Area (Osaka/Nagoya) Final➡Japan Final➡Performance at German outdoor festival
- You can perform at famous live houses such as 1000CLUB, Misono Universe, Shibuya eggman, and Abeno ROCKTOWN!
- There will also be online voting for the Tokyo competition, so artists living in rural areas will also have a chance to win!
Every year, national qualifying rounds are held in Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Australia, South Korea, etc.
➡An international final is held once a year to decide the world’s number one.
①Register for entry at https://emergenza.live ⇒
②Band meeting ⇒
③Participation fee 15,000 yen⇒
④Live performance ⇒
⑤ Live appearance in the semi-finals and finals (no additional cost) ⇒
⑥Win the Japan tournament and perform at the German outdoor festival
- In 1991, a group of fellow musicians got together and the idea for a music festival was born.
- The first festival was held in Rome in 1992, with an audience of 245 people.
- After 5 months, the number of spectators was 3000!
- This later became the Emergenta Festival.
- Created first compilation album in 1993
- 1995 A logo representing Emergenza is created.
- Held for the first time outside Italy on January 7, 1996
- 113 bands participated in the French competition, and the number of live performances was 23.
- The first European final was held at the Astoria in London in 1997.
- 2001: Expanded from Paris to Canada (first American tournament held in Quebec)
- Held in 5 cities in America in 2002
- In 2003, 700 bands participated in the first American competition, and 190 live performances were performed.
- 54 compilation albums were produced in 10 years.
- In 2004, 2,876 Americans participated, joining 16,000 Europeans.
- In 2005, there will be 70 host cities in the United States.
- In 2005, a total of 9000 bands participated in 3000 live performances.
- 2006: Expanded to Australia (Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide)
- Expanded to Japan in 2007
- Expansion into Czech Republic/Slovakia/Russia
- 2010 Hanato Chiruran is the best in the world
- 2011 Nico & Vinz become the best in the world (winner prize: European tour)
- Australia tournament expands west to Perth
- Expansion into Korea
- 2013 TarO & JirO (currently goodmoon) 4th place in the world➡Major debut from Teichiku
- 2014 Nico&Vinz “Am I wrong” 4th place in US, 1st place in UK
- 2015 Osaka Tournament START Ninja Beats performs for the world’s #1 German president
- 2016 ninja beats (winner prize: European tour)
- 2017 SNARE COVER won the Best Singer Award➡Major debut from Victor
- 2019 ulma sound junction ranks 3rd in the world and performs as an opening act for ZEBRAHEAD➡Major debut from King Records
- 2020-2021 Suspension due to the new coronavirus pandemic Russia, Australia, South Korea, and the Czech Republic continue to be suspended
・・2022 Emergenza restart
・2023 TRAinnovation will be number one in the world➡Performed on the main stage in front of over 10,000 people
・Planning the 2024 Nagoya Games
・From 2025: Plans are underway to reopen the Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, and Australia